top of page
This whimsical costume is made out of recycled materials.
The skirt and hat are made of old vinyls. The bustier is made out of plastic bottle caps.
Lili Giacobino’s new film, “TO FIT IN” exposes that big elephant in society’s room that expects us all to fit into a predetermined box of ‘normality’ and delicately reveals the return to joy when we are able to embrace ourselves exactly as we are.
- Best Animation Short, London Independant Film Awards, Sept. 2021
- Best Animation, UK Monthly Film Festival, October 2021
- Best Micro Short, CKF International Film Festival, October 2021
- Best Short Film, Misty Moon International Film Festival, October 2021
- Bronze Winner, Latitude Film Awards, Sept. 2021
- Best Animation, London International Web & Shorts Film Festival, November 2021
- Best Animation, Audience Award, Purbeck Film Festival Shorts competition, November 2021
- Best Animation, International Art Film Festival, December 2021
- Best Animation & Best Micro Short Narrative, White Deer International Film Festival, December 2021
- London Seasonal Short Film Festival, Autumn 2021
- Think Shorts, October 2021
- London International Monthly Film Festival, November 2021
bottom of page